Because I'm bored, and I've tinked or frogged more than I've knit in the past week, here's a meme.
1. FIRST NAME?
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My great-grandmother, though very indirectly... her name was Yetta, but a Yiddish "Y" is like an English "J", so my parents wanted a name that started with a J. I was almost named Jackie.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Not sure, but I've come close quite a few times recently.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I like it when I'm paying attention; when I zone out in class and get sick of taking notes, it becomes almost illegible.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Ooooh, a tough one. I love a good (real) corned beef sandwich.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I think so, it depends on what other person I was. This is kind of a silly question.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
I have this knitting blog, and a few paper journals that I haven't written in in a while, and a bunch of random text files saved on my computer that serve the same purpose.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yep, but I've been appendix-less since I was 6.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Over one of those giant air cushion things, absolutely. Over something less squishy... I'd have to think about it.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Ohs! They're gold-colored rings with some stuff in the middle and they are impossible to find these days. I haven't had them in years but the taste still reminds me of when I was 5.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope. I never untie them at all. Only retie them when they come undone on their own.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Mentally, I like to think so. Physically, I weigh 95 lbs, so you can figure it out.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby... though like the Ohs, I think it might only be my favorite because it's so hard to find.
14. SHOE SIZE?
Used to be 6, now I think I'm more of a 5 1/2
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I procrastinate, on everything, all the time. And I'm always late. I'm not sure if the two are related.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My two best friends from college - one lives in Texas and the other lives in California so I never get to see them
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Um, if you want to fill it out, I'd love to read your answers, but don't feel compelled to
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
turquoise-bluish PJ pants, grey tanktop, fuzzy green slippers (I haven't left my apt yet today)
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
leftover chicken pad see ew
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
iTunes party shuffle, currently "The Space Between" by DMB
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
their smile, and how they carry themselves
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from?
No, actually, Emily
, I hate you. That's why I read your blog. :P
27. FAVORITE DRINK?
It's hard to limit it, but I love hot chocolate and white grape peach juice (not together). My favorite alcoholic drink is a good amaretto sour (to be "good" it needs to be at least half amaretto, otherwise you might as well drink plain sour mix, both because of the taste and the alcohol content).
28. FAVORITE SPORT?
Baseball! The Yankees will come back next year, I have faith.
29. EYE COLOR?
30. HAT SIZE?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yep, I'm blind without them
32. FAVORITE FOOD?
another silly question, I like so many types of food, but I guess sushi
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
34. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO DO TO WASTE TIME? sudoku
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
hugs are always good, kisses are only good from certain people
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
anything chocolate, or chocolate with raspberries
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY?
39. SOMETHING RANDOM...
I can count to 31 on one hand, without doing anything weird like bending certain knuckles. And I don't have 31 fingers - imagine making those gloves!
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?
The Poisonwood Bible, Julie and Julia, and my sister just gave me The Namesake but I haven't started it yet
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
don't have one
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
I watched the Mets lose. :(
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
laughter, harp music
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME?
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
What, you think I only have one? :P Erm... I can curl my tongue into a W. It's very special. Trust me.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
White Plains, NY
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I stole it from Emily. (Also stole her extra questions to fill in for the missing ones!)