knitpicking

Thursday, May 05, 2005

i got a package!

Yay, I got a package from my secret pal today, and I have to say THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Turns out that getting it was quite the ordeal... I noticed the package slip in my mailbox while I was on campus, got excited, and started digging around in my bag for my keys - only to discover that I didn't have them with me! So I had to walk all the way home (about a 15 minute walk) to get the keys, then back to campus again, all in the rain. Luckily I had my trusty umbrella. But I finally got home and opened the package, and it's so perfect! First, the yarn:

cotton fleece

Three skeins of deep purple cotton fleece! Of course now I have to decide what to do with it - another honeymoon cami? Soleil? A tank of my own design? (I'm thinking maybe thick straps, a v-neck, and some sort of cabling?) A cap-sleeve cardigan? So many ideas!

And then, proof that my SP knows what I like:

Stitch 'N Bitch Nation

Yes, that would be two copies of SnB Nation. The first I bought myself at Borders exactly 3 days ago, and the second (autographed!) copy just came from my SP! Luckily I still have the receipt, so I'll go return the copy I bought tomorrow and keep the autographed one. ;)

So once again, THANK YOU SECRET PAL! :) :) :)

2 Comments:

  • Glad you're pleased! It was fun deciding what to send. Can you believe I hadn't noticed it was autographed until after I left the store?!?!

    By Anonymous spforjoanna@yahoo.com, at 10:29 PM  

  • An autographed copy...SWEET! What a great secret pal.

    Amy

    By Blogger amylovie, at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home