knitpicking

Sunday, August 28, 2005

hello from boston!

No knitting, no pictures, just wanted to report that I am now in Cambridge, MA. My stuff is in various boxes and suitcases, some of which are partly open, and this room is SUCH a mess at the moment (after less than 24 hours...) that it's funny. Except, I can't find anything. And I can't even take a picture of it because my camera's batteries are dead and who knows where I packed the extra batteries? Not me!

But I had an awesome first night in Boston last night, and if I go to the other side of my building I have a gorgeous view of the river, and I think I can get used to this. :)

1 Comments:

  • Congrats on your new place! I'm sure you will be settled in very soon.

    Amy

    By Blogger amylovie, at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home