knitpicking

Friday, August 26, 2005

my first meme

I guess I was tagged-by-association by Amy for this meme, but I'm actually going to cheat a bit on it:

My 23rd post, 5th 6th sentence reads:

Progress, yay!
(The 5th sentence was some boring about waist increases and binding off - I like this much better. If only that could be the theme of my life...)

Instructions for meme:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

Hmm... who to tag... how about whoever reads this? :) (I'd tag specific people but I don't think I have that many readers anyway!)


soon to come: another finished pair of socks, yet another pair started, and an attempted sleeve surgery

1 Comments:

  • What a great, optimistic sentence. Sounds like you will have more along those lines soon.

    BTW you have 5 subscribers to your blog according to Bloglines. :)

    Have a great weekend,
    Amy

    By Blogger amylovie, at 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home