knitpicking

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

oh so tired

The sockapal2za socks are finished and drying on my handy new sweater drying rack! I'm hoping they'll be dry in the morning, but if not I can turn my fan on them and that should help. (I'd turn the fan on them now, but it's hot in my room and I think I need it more than the socks. ;)) Took lots of pictures, will post later, yadda yadda yadda... now it is time for sleep, though only a little, because I so kindly offered to pick my boyfriend up from the airport at 5:30 in the morning. Have I mentioned that so far I've gotten lost just about every time I've tried to drive somewhere in Boston? This should be fun... :-\ More later, when I'm a little less stressed and more coherent (so maybe in a week or 2? heh).

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home