knitpicking

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

is it Thanksgiving weekend yet??

... how about now?

Oh.

Maybe now?

ARRGHHH I know this is a short week - and I'm taking tomorrow off so I can drive home, which makes it even shorter - but it feels like it is NEVER GOING TO END. It was pouring rain this morning when I walked over to my lab and my socks and shoes are still wet, 6 hours later. I have a meeting with my adviser at 3:30 and I don't know what we're going to talk about because my research has been not-so-productive as of late. (I've been working on it a lot, but I just haven't gotten anywhere.) But after that meeting, I think I'm going to declare this week OVER. Or maybe I should save that proclamation for a little later, after I make the long walk back home in the rain.

Ugh. I am so looking forward to this (albeit brief) vacation... I'm just complaining, don't mind me. And at least I have this link (courtesy of a friend) to keep me amused. "Chuck Norris likes to knit sweaters in his free time. And by 'knit', I mean 'kick', and by 'sweaters', I mean 'babies'."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home