knitpicking

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

plans foiled again

I was hoping to post pictures of my finished gift scarves (finally blocked), or of my finished hat and scarf set, or my sweater-in-progress (body and sleeves are finished, I think I'll call it "sherbert swirls" cause that's what the coloring reminds me of), OR the fabulous loot I came away with from knitting group last night...

... but, my camera is MIA. Really, I have no idea where it could be hiding, and I'm not amused. So instead I'll leave you with some pictures taken by other people of what will be next on my needles... this:

Penryn from JB36

in this:

Rowan Polar in Frizzle

I also might try to tackle Pomatomus, the crazy-complicated sock pattern from the new winter Knitty, in cotton-candy pink Louet Gems Merino that I got in the aforementioned Huge Box O' Yarn from last night. I think it would look really nice in a solid color, though the gauge is off so I might have to modify the pattern. I think I can handle it. I think.

Okay, off to work and look for my camera...

5 Comments:

  • I like the sweater you picked. It looks nice and cozy, lovely color, too.

    By Blogger Areli, at 5:33 PM  

  • Love the sweater! I also love the yarn you'll be using, color and texture. Good luck with that project.

    By Blogger Sedie, at 11:10 AM  

  • awesome sweater - where is it from? and yes, if only we could knit our own jeans to fit....

    By Blogger Thea, at 11:50 AM  

  • That is a absolutely gorgeous pattern.

    Amy

    By Blogger amylovie, at 6:58 PM  

  • usually when i lose the camera it's in the couch. but then again it could totally be in an off the wall place like the fridge!
    hope you find it soon i know when mine is missing i go CRAZY!

    i love that sweater where's the pattern? the purple is going to look so beautiful! i can't wait to see it finished. that is if you find your camers. back to the problem huh? LOL
    have a great day!

    By Blogger Allena, at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home