knitpicking

Monday, June 19, 2006

maybe now i suck a little less?

I know I said I'd get it done this weekend, and I actually did have the file all ready to go last night, but then I found myself on the phone with the aforementioned Boy Who Is Dumb for over an hour. So even though it is now Monday, here it is:

Prosperous Plum Tank pattern

It's a .pdf file that looks remarkably similar to the old version, except that it is now in lots of sizes! And hopefully a little clearer, thanks to my test knitters.

And in case you're wondering, yes, that is my domain. I haven't touched it in about 2 years... but when you pay next to nothing for hosting and seemingly suffer no consequences for going over your bandwidth, you go with it. I'm hoping to move my blog over there soon as well.

Enjoy the pattern!! :)

3 Comments:

  • Hey Joanna. I actually stumbled upon your knitting page a while back (probably through Hilarie's blog) and have you bookmarked. Your knitting is amazing!

    I can crochet really well but everytime I try to learn and relearn to knit, my tension's all off and my cast-ons are always terrible. One of these years I'll take a class and see if I can finally learn to knit!

    I don't know how you find time. I seriously didn't have *that* much time as a grad student. Then again, you're all MIT-ing it, so maybe you're a little "smarter" than me. :) Naaah, probably just don't need as much sleep! Ha ha!

    Keep in touch. Enjoy my writings. Ever since I had Anthony (my son), I've just been writing up a storm. But not on my thesis...I feel your pain.

    Talk to you soon!

    By Blogger Missy, at 1:37 AM  

  • thanks so much, Joanna! I have a question about the 4 inch negative ease you recommend: I have a 40 inch bust - does that mean I should knit the 35.5 to get the 4 inch negative ease? Thanks!

    By Blogger Ava, at 10:55 AM  

  • Thank you for the additional sizes! I found the original version of this pattern and was trying to figure out how to modify it to fit my 37" bust. Not pretty.

    I'm so glad you have more sizes. Thank you so much! hooray!

    By Blogger KathyMarie, at 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home