knitpicking

Thursday, June 15, 2006

sorry... i suck.

No pictures, no knitting to report sadly. (I have been knitting - a lot actually - but for the moment it is not bloggable.) Life recently has been... busy. And weird. Boys are dumb. And girls aren't too high on my list either. My birthday was last Monday. I celebrated it by going to a Yankees-Red Sox game in New York with my parents and sister. The Yankees won 13-5 so that made me happy. I am moving in a little over a month and while I could not be happier to be leaving my current apartment, I'm really not looking forward to the move. I am already sick of my research and of work and the summer is just starting... this could be trouble.

Gotta go get some work done. Ugh. Hopefully I'll be more interesting later.

OH WAIT, I did have some good news - remember this tank top? Well, the new-and-improved-and-resized pattern should be up this weekend, if all goes according to plan. It's about time, don't you think?

4 Comments:

  • Chin up! I'm thinking about you.

    Happy birthday,
    Amy

    By Blogger amylovie, at 5:31 PM  

  • (belated) Happy Birthday :)

    By Anonymous rose, at 5:47 PM  

  • oh thats great your getting out more sizes, I am waiting for the sexy knitters club to knit it hehe!

    By Blogger Pixiepurls, at 6:30 PM  

  • Happy Birthday!

    I'm glad to hear that the pattern will be available soon, because I just got yarn to make it. :)

    By Blogger Stariel, at 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home