knitpicking

Friday, July 21, 2006

they're gonna make a movie from the things they find crawling 'round my brain

I had a dream last night where I was hanging out with Bill Clinton and Adam Duritz, and we were in some sort of theater, watching a shuttle launch that was sending dogs into space.

Seriously, I couldn't make this up if I tried.

Also, the back of Sizzle is done, and I'm very glad to have a nice simple stockinette project to work on during this move. I haven't been able to work more than a few rows at a time, but when I get the chance those few rows provide a nice break. Tonight I have to pack up all my kitchen stuff and my clean clothes, then Saturday we're renting a Uhaul for the big things. This means that starting Saturday night, I can sleep at the new place, and maybe it will finally feel like I live there! Woohoo! I'll probably still need another trip or two back to the old apartment (my lease there is good until August 1) but those will be on a much smaller scale. Oh I cannot wait.

1 Comments:

  • Hi Joanna. Thanks for the updated sizes of the prosperous plum tank! I have a question. I am using rowan handknit DK, which doesnt have much elasticity, so I need to adjust my negative ease. Your pattern says to increase the negative ease. I am trying to figure this out, but I keep thinking I want less negative ease. If I am a 34" bust, then I would want to knit the piece closer to that size, say 33", since there isn't much give in the fabric. So that would be 1" of negative ease. Am I thinking this out correctly? thanks so much!!

    By Blogger amanda, at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home